New Household Registration Guide
You should only use this guide if your household does not have any students attending LCSD#2, even if you are registering a new student. If you have existing students, please use the Returning Household Registration Guide even if you are registering a new student.
Welcome to LCSD#2! We hope that you will find our online registration process convenient and as pain free as possible. This guide will help you access the online registration.
- Navigate to registration.lcsd2.org. Please make sure that you have pop-ups allowed in your browser.
- Fill out the information, selecting the year that you are going to be registering for. If the year you are wishing to register for does not show in the list, we are not accepting registrations at that time. Try again later or contact a secretary. Please do not register for a previous year.
- Select ‘Begin Registration’. It will inform you that an email has been sent to the address you provided.
- In the email you received, there will be a URL. Open the URL in your browser to access the registration. If the link is not clickable, simply copy and paste the link in your browser. If you leave the registration or get disconnected at any time, you may use this link to access the registration. Your progress will be saved.
- You will reach a page where you must type your name to attest you are the person you claim to be. Type your name and select ‘Submit’, and then ‘Begin’ on the following page, after you have noted the information.
- You will now be at the registration. Fill out each pleat and work through the tabs. You may go back and make corrections or fill in missing information if needed.
- The Household tab pleats contains information about your household such as house phone and addresses.
- The Parent/Guardian tab allows you to add parents and/or guardians to the household. For each you add, you will have additional pleats to fill out.
- The Emergency Contact tab allows you to add parents and/or guardians to the household. For each you add, you will have additional pleats to fill out. You must at least add one.
- The Other Household (Not to be enrolled) tab allows you to add other individuals in your household that are not going to be students. An example would be a child that is too young to attend Kindergarten. Adding future students now helps us plan for upcoming levels of students.
- The Student tab allows you to add students to the household. For each you add, you will have additional pleats to fill out. You must at least add one.
- Once you have filled out all of the required information, you can submit your registration.